webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
Photobucket</a></center></center><br>



<b>BLOG STARTED:</b> 20/02/08<br>
<b>BLOG DIED:</b> ??/??/??<br>
<br>
<b>current layout:</b>empty<br>
<b>last updated:</b> 11th oct 2008<br>
<br>
<p style=Free Counters
Nice Musicians Friend Deals

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was named AMORE. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

being named:YVONNE*TOH*YING*HUI.

D.O.B(code):06041990.

life status:ATTACHED TO MR KOH

future dream:get into some university

i'm an aries,who loves my VITAMIN C(hocolate) and is currently posted to NEE ANN poly for biotechnology.i'm a lucky girl who belong to a super active class of 1F01^^ and is now currently ATTACHED and we are improving our relation day by day^^
recent entries
i am so lazy to blog nowadays.school starting in a...
due to the reason of my busy 3rd year attachment a...
another day arrive.and another month ending soon.w...
above picture tell u what i am going to say about ...
congrats to my cousin for getting himself a beauti...
i love them all,deeply and truly.But sometimes whe...
i have a sweet tooth and there is something i love...
something i just wanna add on.no matter what,i sti...
i have been madly in love with Taiwan drama nowada...
yuppy!!!i cant really describe how excited i am ri...


wishlist
touch phone
< a new nail colour for my toes
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to paris
5N2 gathering
have the guts to try short hair
get a unique haircut
dye my hair brown
plugboard


jukebox


Friday, October 23, 2009
@ 1:13 AM



i dont love soft toy anymore and i must admit that i have grown up quite a bit.
from a secondary school girl who used to be totally madly in love with Winne the pooh soft toy to a more realistic woman.
i dunno when i have realise it is a waste of money to purchase pushie soft toy.
remember,back to a year then i always have a line of them in front of my bed .
and now it is all gone to the starvation army and might be in the hugs of someone who needed it more than me.
just when i thought that my childhood life is starting to diminish ,bf brought me a pink bunny pushie which i once said it is very cute.
to me it was just a random walk-by commend that i gave, never did i know that he will surpise me today.
he covered my eyes and i made all kinds of guess.
**romantic talk**
when the pushie was shown to me.
"OMG!!!"
bf was holding the pushie like a baby and i am so touch.
he spend most of his rest of the monthly allowance on that pushie.
he is quite broke this month
money is not everything,small amount can prove something big.
my boyfriend can be that romantic too ^^

happy 23rd months on our 23rd oct 2009.
1 more month to 2 years baby.!!!!

you are my friend,my sweet heart ,my soulmate,my everything







©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr