webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
Photobucket</a></center></center><br>



<b>BLOG STARTED:</b> 20/02/08<br>
<b>BLOG DIED:</b> ??/??/??<br>
<br>
<b>current layout:</b>empty<br>
<b>last updated:</b> 11th oct 2008<br>
<br>
<p style=Free Counters
Nice Musicians Friend Deals

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was named AMORE. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

being named:YVONNE*TOH*YING*HUI.

D.O.B(code):06041990.

life status:ATTACHED TO MR KOH

future dream:get into some university

i'm an aries,who loves my VITAMIN C(hocolate) and is currently posted to NEE ANN poly for biotechnology.i'm a lucky girl who belong to a super active class of 1F01^^ and is now currently ATTACHED and we are improving our relation day by day^^
recent entries
due to the reason of my busy 3rd year attachment a...
another day arrive.and another month ending soon.w...
above picture tell u what i am going to say about ...
congrats to my cousin for getting himself a beauti...
i love them all,deeply and truly.But sometimes whe...
i have a sweet tooth and there is something i love...
something i just wanna add on.no matter what,i sti...
i have been madly in love with Taiwan drama nowada...
yuppy!!!i cant really describe how excited i am ri...
well i pretty much miss the time when i am working...


wishlist
touch phone
< a new nail colour for my toes
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to paris
5N2 gathering
have the guts to try short hair
get a unique haircut
dye my hair brown
plugboard


jukebox


Monday, October 19, 2009
@ 4:10 AM

i am so lazy to blog nowadays.
school starting in a few hours time and i cant see myself falling asleep tonight.
as always,i cant sleep when school is just about to reopen due to the fact that i am being a night owl during the holiday.
we,boyfriend and me, are trying our best to get back to our normal sleeping period.
i am super hungry.
HUNGRY HUNGRY NOW~
didnt get to eat anything after lunch,i had only a meal per day.
it is a torture to hear my stomach playing rock and roll.
i am not into dieting or anything,just that my sleeping time change so does my diet.




"Sometimes I just forget
Say things I might regret
It breaks my heart to see you crying
I dont wanna lose you
I could never make it alone"--from the song glory of love

i love my life because u make every breathe i take in worth well ^^



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr