webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
Photobucket</a></center></center><br>



<b>BLOG STARTED:</b> 20/02/08<br>
<b>BLOG DIED:</b> ??/??/??<br>
<br>
<b>current layout:</b>empty<br>
<b>last updated:</b> 11th oct 2008<br>
<br>
<p style=Free Counters
Nice Musicians Friend Deals

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was named AMORE. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

being named:YVONNE*TOH*YING*HUI.

D.O.B(code):06041990.

life status:ATTACHED TO MR KOH

future dream:get into some university

i'm an aries,who loves my VITAMIN C(hocolate) and is currently posted to NEE ANN poly for biotechnology.i'm a lucky girl who belong to a super active class of 1F01^^ and is now currently ATTACHED and we are improving our relation day by day^^
recent entries
well i pretty much miss the time when i am working...
i am too busy recently that i even forgotten about...
"hello stress"projects ,tuition kids,common test 2...
endless of quarrel ,always end with a simple "sorr...
broken promise by u again and again.breaking exist...
yesterday i found out about you.u said 60% for lov...
i am currently lazy and tired at the same time.but...
sch re-open in a few hours time.till this moment i...
21st JUNE 2009Malaysia trip!!!!!it was a success.i...
it is father's day this sunday!!!so what are you g...


wishlist
touch phone
< a new nail colour for my toes
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to paris
5N2 gathering
have the guts to try short hair
get a unique haircut
dye my hair brown
plugboard


jukebox


Monday, August 31, 2009
@ 10:41 PM

yuppy!!!
i cant really describe how excited i am right now.
the first virgin oversea trip with friends and boy in just a few hours time.
and after all these waiting i am finally ready to go.
ready to go after hours of packing my stuffs.
i didnt know i can bring so much stuffs for just a 3 days trip.
"xxxxx OPPS "
since i am so happy tonight,
i shall post up photos of me in braces as promise.
But before that, let's recap my old smile ..

Photobucket
my normal smile.
always and forever.
this smile have had followed me for 19 years.
it is hard to change my smile
and i dont intend to anyway.
for me,i always think that a smile will come naturally,
if not,all it does is just look so fake.

sumsung phone really SUCKS!!!
i swear i do no extra touch up/editing/photoshop to my face in all photos here,just some lighting/constrast,if not my face will be super blurr and the colour will seems off...that is why i still in love with my old sony ericsson .

here goes my braces/fake smile.

Photobucket
it is super difficult and so weird to see myself with an "open mouth" smile
i hardly or NEVER show them in my blog before..
thank god,i found the courage .
if not i would forever drag the promise of putting up my photos with braces.
alright,i know it doesnt seems natural but i cant be blamed
because I AM NOT at all comfortable with the fact that i am with braces!!!!!
truthfully,it felt as if i am showing pictures of myself nake.
ya,my nake teeth..lols

Photobucket
my second and last attemp.
hopefully,there is some tiny mini improvement ^^
if not, just let it be.
cant be bother .
i live with my own set of rules.
i will just keep smiling on with my normal smile.
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"-- Anonymous

close up
Photobucket
lastly,the close up.
ok,if you guys cant see properly of me wearing the braces in those previous photos.
here a specially-made close up for u people.
i think i am consider thoughtful already.
btw the colour of my bands is the purple shown on the photos written "the close up"
again the sucky samsung is unable to capture it.
i should thanks my camera if it can capture my face without fading colour and blurrish me.
i shouldn't ask for more ^^
band=colours of the braces.


Photobucket
just a short update about today.
more of a complain actually.
i had blisters due to the OLD shoes and 2 NEW shoes i have brought today.
conclusion that i have made:i HATE to wear shoes!!!
i have decided to wear slipper to genting until i have fully recover from those stupid blister.
btw dun trust those expensive shoes that promise it could give u all the comfort you need.
it is a big no no.
sadly to say ,there goes my 100 bucks!!!
i know there is no use in whinning here.
.......................................................1234543.......................1324321345.....................4324353465
above is just my anger used onto my keyboard.
kaysssss...i have completed my whining and goodbyes for the next couple of days.
muacks lovely girly and boy...
will be back for more photos of my genting trip.

all photos here are taken on 31st August 2009

"do i seriously have to start tuition with the kids after such an enjoyable trip? i guess i have no much choice,do i?"



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr