webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
Photobucket</a></center></center><br>



<b>BLOG STARTED:</b> 20/02/08<br>
<b>BLOG DIED:</b> ??/??/??<br>
<br>
<b>current layout:</b>empty<br>
<b>last updated:</b> 11th oct 2008<br>
<br>
<p style=Free Counters
Nice Musicians Friend Deals

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was named AMORE. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

being named:YVONNE*TOH*YING*HUI.

D.O.B(code):06041990.

life status:ATTACHED TO MR KOH

future dream:get into some university

i'm an aries,who loves my VITAMIN C(hocolate) and is currently posted to NEE ANN poly for biotechnology.i'm a lucky girl who belong to a super active class of 1F01^^ and is now currently ATTACHED and we are improving our relation day by day^^
recent entries
i have studied my molecular biology for like weeks...
i was abt to post a picture of me wearing knitted ...
i m fully aware that my blog has become icy cold s...
HAPPY 2222222 SECOND SECOND SECOND 2ND 2ND 2ND YEA...
is it harder to forgive a person the second time?p...
happy birthday boy!!should have update on ur actua...
hey guys!!!i'm here to blog again after 1 week.gue...
i dont love soft toy anymore and i must admit that...
i am so lazy to blog nowadays.school starting in a...
due to the reason of my busy 3rd year attachment a...


wishlist
touch phone
< a new nail colour for my toes
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to paris
5N2 gathering
have the guts to try short hair
get a unique haircut
dye my hair brown
plugboard


jukebox


Friday, January 1, 2010
@ 8:38 AM

belated chirstmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR,people.
it is hard for me to update daily in sweden.
not because it is hard to find internet here,
the truth is most of my time is use up on majong and outdoor trips.
notice:i will be back from sweden on 5th jan 2010 so i will be updating a lot after that.
and for now it is time for me to sleep,
it's almost 2am in sweden which is 9am in singapore.
and it is hard to believe that i am chatting with my friend online that had just woke up.
goodnite boyfriend and good nite friends.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr