webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
Photobucket</a></center></center><br>



<b>BLOG STARTED:</b> 20/02/08<br>
<b>BLOG DIED:</b> ??/??/??<br>
<br>
<b>current layout:</b>empty<br>
<b>last updated:</b> 11th oct 2008<br>
<br>
<p style=Free Counters
Nice Musicians Friend Deals

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was named AMORE. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

being named:YVONNE*TOH*YING*HUI.

D.O.B(code):06041990.

life status:ATTACHED TO MR KOH

future dream:get into some university

i'm an aries,who loves my VITAMIN C(hocolate) and is currently posted to NEE ANN poly for biotechnology.i'm a lucky girl who belong to a super active class of 1F01^^ and is now currently ATTACHED and we are improving our relation day by day^^
recent entries
HAPPY 2222222 SECOND SECOND SECOND 2ND 2ND 2ND YEA...
is it harder to forgive a person the second time?p...
happy birthday boy!!should have update on ur actua...
hey guys!!!i'm here to blog again after 1 week.gue...
i dont love soft toy anymore and i must admit that...
i am so lazy to blog nowadays.school starting in a...
due to the reason of my busy 3rd year attachment a...
another day arrive.and another month ending soon.w...
above picture tell u what i am going to say about ...
congrats to my cousin for getting himself a beauti...


wishlist
touch phone
< a new nail colour for my toes
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to paris
5N2 gathering
have the guts to try short hair
get a unique haircut
dye my hair brown
plugboard


jukebox


Saturday, December 5, 2009
@ 10:40 PM

i m fully aware that my blog has become icy cold site.
i am quite exhausted last week and this week as well.
especially next week as the common test and my sweden trip is around the corner.
just a little update.
went to the IT fair last week and darling and me brought a new Sony T90 digital camera(brown).
t77 Pictures, Images and Photos
up till now i am still quite happy with the function and it's touch screen mode.
not going in detail of it as most of my pictures in my blog will be taken from this cam anyways
took this picture with darling on that day of purchasing as we went to changi airport for dinner.
Photobucket
i love my new camera and my darling.
i am lucky to have my boyfriend around when i am so tired and worn out.
i just need more massage from boyfriend to rejuvenated myself ^^



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr