webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
Photobucket</a></center></center><br>



<b>BLOG STARTED:</b> 20/02/08<br>
<b>BLOG DIED:</b> ??/??/??<br>
<br>
<b>current layout:</b>empty<br>
<b>last updated:</b> 11th oct 2008<br>
<br>
<p style=Free Counters
Nice Musicians Friend Deals

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was named AMORE. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

being named:YVONNE*TOH*YING*HUI.

D.O.B(code):06041990.

life status:ATTACHED TO MR KOH

future dream:get into some university

i'm an aries,who loves my VITAMIN C(hocolate) and is currently posted to NEE ANN poly for biotechnology.i'm a lucky girl who belong to a super active class of 1F01^^ and is now currently ATTACHED and we are improving our relation day by day^^
recent entries
Make a Smilebox slideshow here is my picture i gat...
i really wanted to blog about my sweden trip so ba...
belated chirstmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR,people.it i...
i have studied my molecular biology for like weeks...
i was abt to post a picture of me wearing knitted ...
i m fully aware that my blog has become icy cold s...
HAPPY 2222222 SECOND SECOND SECOND 2ND 2ND 2ND YEA...
is it harder to forgive a person the second time?p...
happy birthday boy!!should have update on ur actua...
hey guys!!!i'm here to blog again after 1 week.gue...


wishlist
touch phone
< a new nail colour for my toes
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to paris
5N2 gathering
have the guts to try short hair
get a unique haircut
dye my hair brown
plugboard


jukebox


Saturday, January 23, 2010
@ 11:46 PM

on the bottom is a very rough slide show i made about my trip in Sweden.
i just cannot believe when i scan back the slide show in the late afternoon with dear i saw endless grammar mistake.
Gosh~
anyways i wont be changing those error cox i need time in other more important area.
fine,i guess i have enough of my whining, i should start my revision tommorrow.
i have not been studying continuously this year and i hate that somehow.
especially there are lots of uncertainly in my subjects.
no effort put in and i just don't feel the rush to study for my exam yet.
i need to be stress,i need the stress level to increase in me so it will push me to revise.
i really need to buck up this year for my dream.
ya its a dream now.
and how real is that dream depends on me now.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr