webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
Photobucket</a></center></center><br>



<b>BLOG STARTED:</b> 20/02/08<br>
<b>BLOG DIED:</b> ??/??/??<br>
<br>
<b>current layout:</b>empty<br>
<b>last updated:</b> 11th oct 2008<br>
<br>
<p style=Free Counters
Nice Musicians Friend Deals

disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was named AMORE. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress

being named:YVONNE*TOH*YING*HUI.

D.O.B(code):06041990.

life status:ATTACHED TO MR KOH

future dream:get into some university

i'm an aries,who loves my VITAMIN C(hocolate) and is currently posted to NEE ANN poly for biotechnology.i'm a lucky girl who belong to a super active class of 1F01^^ and is now currently ATTACHED and we are improving our relation day by day^^
recent entries
"hello stress"projects ,tuition kids,common test 2...
endless of quarrel ,always end with a simple "sorr...
broken promise by u again and again.breaking exist...
yesterday i found out about you.u said 60% for lov...
i am currently lazy and tired at the same time.but...
sch re-open in a few hours time.till this moment i...
21st JUNE 2009Malaysia trip!!!!!it was a success.i...
it is father's day this sunday!!!so what are you g...
i am currently using twitter.it is at the left han...
yays!!!i am so happy,common test just ended.most i...


wishlist
touch phone
< a new nail colour for my toes
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to paris
5N2 gathering
have the guts to try short hair
get a unique haircut
dye my hair brown
plugboard


jukebox


Sunday, August 16, 2009
@ 4:56 PM

i am too busy recently that i even forgotten about blog.
my stress level is getting higher as exam approaches.
ya,several update.
i have my braces on for almost 2 weeks now and more or less it is gonna be with me for another year.
after i start using samsung phone i start to take lesser picture because the resolution sucks.
however i promise a picture of me in braces will be up soon after my exams.
currently i have laz around for almost 2 days and i think is time for me to buck up.
oh ya..i have been wondering,what happened if that happens??
if we really agree on seperating.
what will be the final ending?
i feel kind of weird after all those patch up we had.
i know everything was settled.
i know we have talk through abt the problems.
nevertheless,what keep bothering me so much??
THE FIRST TIME I AM REALLY FEELING SCARED AND INSCURE IN THIS R/S .
am i scare to let u go or am i afraid of loneliness?
i am uncertain.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr